Follow LynnLuxe on Twitter

Monday, January 18, 2010

::Silenced By The Man::


Lately I've been feeling like my voice is dwindling...maybe because of exhaustion...but I have to take a moment and gather myself before it's too late. I've been hiding from things that are already written all over my face- only because I felt I had something to prove or at least I just didn't want to have the burden of having to answer dumb questions. But the only person that will be disappointed in the end...will be ME. I've learned that you can't throw your hands up and continue to take part in things that your mind-body-n-soul completely disagree with--with that said..when I turn the page, I'll keep reading as if there was no period! This was def a personal post....maybe I needed a second to breathe...or maybe I needed a second to speak freely...but nonetheless...I spoke

and now..it's over

-LDL

2 comments:

  1. And to discuss it is to realize it. To realize it is to face it. And to face it is to resolve it. In the end the only person you have to answer to is yourself and God! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too!!! And thank you thank you thank you for your added wise words!!! Always needed-especially from you!

    ReplyDelete