Follow LynnLuxe on Twitter

Saturday, August 29, 2009

::If I Were A Boy::

I am hoping and wishing that somehow my feet grow to great lengths so that I too can partake in the Joy that is named as the Kanye West for Louis Vuitton - Jasper’s - $1140. Or I can just purchase and sit them upon a shelf for daily meditation....that could work! O and for another visual pleasure...
Call him what you want...but I call him a straight G....yes I went Ol' School. Kanye is undoubtedly a lyrical genius, and by far one of the most fashionable men alive, and any man who carries around the Metallic Louis Vuitton is a stand-up guy in my book! So all in all, If I were a boy I would be Kanye...or I would just be a fly dude with the Louis Jasper Sneaks....
Disclaimer: In the real world this could also portay something a little sweeter if not carried with the upmost swag, so men, carry at your own risk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment