Follow LynnLuxe on Twitter

Saturday, August 29, 2009

::LDL Style::For the Home::

In another life I swear I was an Interior Designer...or atleast wanted to be! Being that I have lived on just about every street in the East Walnut Hills section of Cincy, I've had tons of practice with decorating..and re-decorating my homes. Now that I is now We, my decorating has taken a turn for "How Do I Incorporate the Man" avenue!!! I am usually a very neutral colored palette, hence my past home styling:

But now that my Mr. Big has entered the picture, I decided to branch out to different pops of colors, and try to Man-It up a bit. So once we moved into our condo I introduced the color Red into my life, and opted for more sleek lines:





But yet I kept our kitchen and dining area still neutral and very home-feeling:Now here is where the fun begins....I am sssoooo not finished...and I want you to follow me in my...um...let's finish the livingroom adventure. The other side of our living room is a mini-bar...and it's quite blah at the moment:

I'm hoping for the end result to look a little something like:

LMBO!!! But I'm going to try people...don't hold your breathe...but atleast stay tuned!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment