Follow LynnLuxe on Twitter

Friday, October 23, 2009

::Blog Watch::Sucka4Love::

Sucka4Love was started by a good friend of mine, Bobvala...and I am so excited about the new phase of his movement. Here is a blurb from his site describing his campaign/tee
'I PUT THE OH IN OHIO':

“I PUT THE ‘OH’ IN OHIO” is more than a t-shirt - it’s a way of life, inspired by people who make strides to influence culture and increase the overall progression of the state. Some are born and raised in Ohio, others have relocated to the state, but all share a common love for Ohio.

PRE-ORDER YOUR T-SHIRTS NOW

SHIRTS SHIP NOV 20, 2009

Men’s Design (M-2XL): “I PUT THE ‘OH’ IN OHIO” (Black American Apparel T-shirt #2001)

You better believe LDL will be rockin' this shirt, because I certainly put the 'OH' in Ohio.

Make sure you check his blog out at Sucka4love86.blogspot.com
and Follow Sucka4Love on Twitter http://twitter.com/sucka4love

No comments:

Post a Comment