Follow LynnLuxe on Twitter

Thursday, October 29, 2009

::LDL Fave::Diggy::


Let me Preface...this is being written for the sake of my neices..whom of which are in their tweens...and if I only had one wish...it would be that one of my beautiful neices would BAG this young man here..by the name of Diggy!! He is the son of Rev Run...and an up & coming artist. I have posted the link below to download a snippet of one of his new mixtape tracks. His mixtape is due out Nov. 24th, and you know LDL will be letting you know whether or not he is worthy of a second listen.
Besides the music, this young man has become a fashion icon in his own right. His blog(<-click)should be a fashion guide for all ages because he truly has a FANTASTIC sense of style.
Don't forget to click the link to take a listen...and if anyone spots this kid within a 100mile radius...plz give me a phone call..so I can have my neices in the building!!! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment