Follow LynnLuxe on Twitter

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

::content 1 |kənˈtent|::


If I could just speak freely amongst family?!?!

Here I am, in a place where it seems that everything should be on the up and up.and then you begin to think.whats next. I respect this feeling because it is just that that makes you who you are. Its the whats next that brings success and keeps the joneses keeping up with you.

I just want to be content. Just once. Just be able to sit back and look at me and what I've become and be content. I see so many other people be able to sit calmly in whatever position they're in but for me its a constant battle to do more. To some it sounds silly...and to others it sounds familiar.

content 1 |kənˈtent|
adjective
in a state of peaceful happiness : he seemed more content, less bitter.
satisfied with a certain level of achievement, good fortune, etc., and not wishing for more
This is what gets me...a certain level of achievement. So what level do you settle and relax. I believe that it is the inability to become content in people that makes them successful.
Dreamers.unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment