Follow LynnLuxe on Twitter

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

::Fall into Fun::

This Fall, Fall into Fun with these cutesy must-haves. Thanks to Net-a-Porter.com I had a Fall make-believe shopping spree and this is what I bought: TIBI Silk Beaded Dress $595- Autumn 2009 is all about pops of color...so don't Fall into the background with drab choices..keep it fun and fresh with this TIBI yellow dress!
Preen Hound Power Dress $1,120- If I had one wish, I'd wear Houndstooth print EVERYDAY! This Preen dress can be dressed up or dressed down to keep it versatile for all seasons to come.
Christian Louboutin Miss 120 platform ankle boots $1,075 - Staple Item...if you can afford them...for me...the jury is still out on my wallet...but once the verdict is in...hopefully in my favor...these are a pair of booties that will stay around for a long,long, time!


DOMA Cropped washed-leather biker jacket $630 - This season is all about the jacket...preferably leather. The leather jacket has come a long way from Rocker Chic, now it's being paired with fun, flirty peices for a whole new look.





ADAM Cashmere-blend cutout dress $495- I am in love with this dress! Chic and Simple, and yet so daring at the neckline. Not everyone can pull this off but I'm sure my lady readers will do me proud! Fantastico!
Tomorrow we explore these looks...for less!!!



2 comments:

  1. I love the grey dress and the Houndstooth! Oh my goodness, I love them to pieces. My only fear is would making sure that I don't look too old and too "structured" in the grey. I don't want to look like someone's mother but I adore it. Now, I am picturing what I would wear with it to tone it down and be a little bit more my style :) Great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were my exact thoughts with the grey dress. It really would need the right styling to pull it off...but if done well it would look gorgeous. Thanx for the comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete