Follow LynnLuxe on Twitter

Monday, September 14, 2009

::LDL Fave::KID CUDI::Man on the Moon: The End of Day::

Tuesday, September 15th is the official release of Kid Cudi's debut album "Man on the Moon: The End of Day". I for one, am quite excited! I'm tired of the over-hyped disappointements in the rap game right now, and finally our hero is here! Ohio's own Kid Cudi has titled his album perfectly, he is so above the rest, Man on the Moon is almost an understatement. I would hate to peg him as just a rapper because his music outshines the rap genre. Tomorrow, prepare yourself for not just a listening party, but a treat to your musical senses as you embark on an adventurous ride through his album. O and I haven't even heard it...but I guarantee you won't be disappointed!!

1 comment:

  1. The album is actually pretty sick! Futuristic beats had me in the zone. I love this one joint- Soundtrack To My Life... nice beat and bars. That's always a great combination.

    ReplyDelete