Follow LynnLuxe on Twitter

Monday, September 14, 2009

::Weekend Recap::

Happy Monday Folks!!

First I will begin by saying..."I TOLD YOU SO!!"....USC came in the Horseshoe and did exactly what they were destined to do...WIN..18-15...I celebrated wildly in my USC GEAR surrounded by nothing but Scarlet & Gray.....what a night!!!!!! Also we learned that Barkley suffered a bruised shoulder during the 3rd quarter...so get well...and um...play this week!!!

O' Serena....guess what we found out....YOU'RE HUMAN!!! I think I gained more respect for her in that moment of tantrum because who wouldn't lose their cool while getting b.s calls during a heated match!!! Come on mainstream media, cut her some slack...try mic'n some NFL players during the game and see what you come up with....hmmm....the same ish if not worse... Girl...we still love you, and I love you even more for releasing an apology to save face, that was the "hollywood" thing to do, but in real life...you were still just fine with me!!!

And then came NFL Sunday...a day of victories, losses, and numerous injuries! McNabb suffered a broken rib, which he is expected to play through...go figure...it's McNabb...he thinks he's a linebacker and not a QB..LOL... Then we have Urlacher out for the season...poor Bears. And on to the Bengals...my my my....only in the Nati will another team go 87yds for a TD with 20secs left on the clock...I was in shock...matter of fact...I'm still in shock...

Finally...the VMA'S...Lord help us all...moreso help Kanye, and Lil' Mama...but stay tuned for my open letter to them both...I have tons to say...tons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment