Follow LynnLuxe on Twitter

Monday, September 14, 2009

::LDL Open Letter to Kanye..and that Girl::



So, there I was minding my own business...thinking that I was watching an awards show with a room full of civilized people.....WRONG! Now let me preface: Was I just as suprised as the next man when they called out Taylor Swifts name for Best Female Artist Vid???? YYYEESSSS!!! And I am not usually a Beyonce supporter(don't get me wrong..she is very talented, I'm just not a full blown fan)...but that Single Ladies Vid was the bizness...and she deserved every award of the night...but just like the rest of the world..we sat in our seats in shock..and went...o well...it's only the VMA's...............

Where was your conscious Kanye...better yet your PR rep???? Do you not understand that you are not the Judge and Jury of the entire world??? Are you not intelligent enough to realize that jumping on the stage and snatching the one moment a new artist has dreamed of for years right out of their hands is not the right thing to do???? Obviously not!! Maybe you left your dignity and COMMON SENSE in the Hennesy bottle that you and Amber Rattlesnake so proudly toted on the Red Carpet as if you two were posing at a hood club infront of an airbrushed Tupac...*smh*Kanye...you are not God...great lyricist, yes...great producer, yes....good person...NO! Part of me is hoping that in the next couple of months there will be a press release citing your bi-polar disorder because atleast then we would have something to blame. I mean we all felt what you were saying, but was that the time or place...NO. And frankly..you can pretty much kiss your Caucasian fan base goodbye because you picked the absolute wrong artist to diss. Taylor is a very talented young lady who has earned every right to be recognized for her talents, and maybe her video wasn't better than Beyonce's but who are we to take her shine. Besides, this wasn't a Grammy...you think Beyonce was trippin' over a moon-man...no diss to MTV but seriously?? A moon-man..she has tons...and probadly more to come.

Your are the epidemy of fame going wrong...God gives you a talent to shine a positive light...use your success for good..and not evil. You must love to be hated by mainstream media, but believe me, they won't be forgiving every single time, and they shouldn't be. No one should support foolishness, especially things done unto innocent bystanders.

I am usually a fan of Mz. Amber Rose...but last night....you get hit with a guilt by association! Hey if Tay pulled some foolishness you best believe the room would turn and look at me like " Why you bring this clown in here"...sooooo...um Amber...are you really just a trophy chick..which if so...hey..I aint mad..but if not...get ya man! Reel him in, and quick...word to the wise...your pretty, and you're sexy...but you're still Ye's girl...and when he brings his self down...you're going down too...not a good look for all...so again...get ya man...o and dont ever wear that jumpsuit again...I love fashion but somethings get left in the closet...it was a great piece to own...but to own to say you bought it...not to walk around in at the VMA's...plus...then it really looked stupid while being asked to leave...then it looks like a Fredericks of Hollywood Jumpsuit....

So all in all...Kanye...you FAILED!!! And I'm sorry..but hot record or not...you won't get a dime of my money until you get your act together, I can't condone ignorance...no way...no how!!!

On to Lil Mama....I really don't have much to say to you because I still don't really know what you actually do...or where you came from...I know something about lip gloss, ABDC, and then my mind goes blank...just as it did when you hopped on stage with Jay-Z and Alicia Keys...two greats in the industry...which should have been your first reason why NOT to get on stage. You need to learn your place, and learn respect. If you are an artist..which the Jury is still out....you should know that you all need to respect each others craft...and you through away that respect last night...so at this point..the door is open..(and welcomed by me!!) for Jay-Z to pretty much end your career....but honestly, I think you did it for yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment