Follow LynnLuxe on Twitter

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

::LDL Music::Trey Songz-Ready Album::

Sooo...this is a Must-Have..and I hate to say it...because I know he hates to be compared to R.Kelly...but um yea...this album made me reminisce back to the Old R.Kelly days!! Which to me, is a very good thing, especially since R.Kelly will always be one of the great R&B Male Artists. I have starred my fave tracks below...and I hope you enjoy them just as much as I have...o and this is also a great CD to just "throw in" on the way HOME from a nice date...feel me!!! I thought so!!!
1. Panty Droppa-Intro
2. Neighbors Know My Name*
3. I Invented Sex (feat. Drake)
4. I Need A Girl
5. One Love
6. Does He Do It*
7. Say Aah
8. LOL:-) (feat. Gucci Mane and Soulja Boy Tell 'Em)
9. Ready To Make Luv
10. Jupiter Love*
11. Be Where You Are
12. Successful (feat. Drake)
13. Black Roses*
14. Love Lost
15. Hollalude
16. Holla If You Need Me
17. Yo Side Of The Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment